Wiz Insurance – Worldwide travel insurance provides you with comprehensive and customized insurance package for any kind of emergency situation no matter what your age may be. Cheap travel insurance policies for a range of trip types and travel needs. Travel Insurance companies have a number of levels of travel insurance to suit the different insurance needs of our customers. Annual Multi Trip insurance policy offers cover for those who travel more than once a year, while Single Trip insurance policies can cover travel of up to 365 days.
Certain provisions are to be made in certain instances. In case you will decide to extend your overseas stay, the holiday insurance should be able to adjust to your travel needs. Your policy should be flexible enough as well as accommodate for any value that you might add during your holidays while making purchases.
Such travel insurance offers single trip travel insurance covered for 1-12 months for people aged up to 99 years of age, get a quote online. Travel insurance protects you on medical emergencies, flight delay or cancellation, loss of baggage, trip cancellation insurance etc.
Worldwide Travel insurance can be used to cover the following:
- Medical Insurance: covers all your medical and dental expenses. Look out for the procedures of reimbursement of the emergency expenses.
- Flight Insurance: a life insurance that safeguards you from any plane crash, and keeps your dependents happy. Here’s where you get the least value for your money after all how often do planes actually crash?
- Comprehensive travel Insurance : covers your airfare, car rentals, tour etc. better deal for travelers with less of the trip prepaid because coverage is the same regardless of the premium paid.
- Interruption insurance and trip cancellation insurance – it covers losses you encounter when you cancel a prepaid tour of flight for an acceptable reason. It covers a host of reasons for cancellation from family sickness to weather that doesn’t a flight to occur. If you have an accident you’ll be flown home.
- Trip Cancellation insurance: when you cancel a ticket or miss your flight due to delay, you will incur a loss of your flight charges. It covers a host of reasons for cancellation from family sickness to weather that doesn’t a flight to occur. If you have an accident you’ll be flown home.
- Baggage Insurance: Your baggage insurance insures items such as jewelry, eyewear, electronics and photographic equipments. If the airline checked your baggage, it is covered by the airline not your rider.